I prefer to make this recipe using the cold brew method, the flavours in the tea have more depth and intensity, however, you can make it as iced tea if you're short on time.
Servings: 4 servings
What You'll Need:
2 bags of With Or Without Blue tea blend (White Peony Tea, Rose Petals and Butterfly Pea Flowers)
500mL of water
1. Add 2 teabags to 500mL of room temperature water
2. Leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours, overnight is best!
3. Muddle strawberries and mint together, you can add a teaspoon of sugar into this mixture if you prefer it to be sweet.
4. Divide into 4 tall servings glasses and top with ice.
5. Take the cold brew out of the the fridge and pour straight into the muddled mixture
6. Top with some fresh herbs such as mint or basil for extra freshness
TIP: You can swap the strawberries other berries - blueberries and raspberries work just as well!